Ptiso is a command line utility that allows users to create and convert Compact File Sets and CD/DVD image files between ISO, Compact ISO (CISO), and Compact File Set (CFS) formats.
Ptiso is availabe on the download page. Two packages are available, one for Windows users including pre-compiled binaries, and a source code package that can be used on Linux and other operating systems.
Ptiso is also included in the Pismo File Mount Audit Package and is installed by its installer.
- Convert CD/DVD image files between ISO, and CISO container file formats.
- Create CFS file sets directly from files and folders in the file system.
- Flexible script based CFS creation allows full control over file set layout without having to copy source files and folders.
- CISO format support includes digital signing and executable stub files, for use creating self mounting and self extracting software distribution packages.
- Full source available for compiling ptiso for use on Linux and other operating systems.
Some documentation for ptiso is included in the download package in the readme.txt file. Basic syntax and command help is available from the command line.